OOTD: darian.

11:11:00 AM






Shirt Glassons/ Disco Pants American Apparel/ Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Darian/ Necklace + Earrings Nasty Gal/ Bracelet Marc by Marc Jacobs/ Glasses Rayban Wayfarers/ Lips Hazard by Topshop. 

It seems another pair of Jeffrey Campbells have snuck their way into my wardrobe. Yesterday I went shopping for a running singlet and instead came home with the Darian wedges. It was never a style I was particularly lusting after but when I saw them they definitely grew on me, and as they were on final clearance I couldn't seem to pass up the bargain. The shirt is also a recent sale purchase, I love the mirrored floral effect and how it matches the Nasty Gal necklace that arrived this morning, along with bonus earrings. I'm usually a complete stud girl, but thought I'd try the dangly ones for a change x

You Might Also Like

1 comments