OOTD: nouveaux.

11:38:00 AM








Jacket ASOS/ Shirt Glassons/ Trousers Glassons/ Boots Cheap Monday/ Glasses Kate Sylvester/ Rings Ruby, Karen Walker/ Lips Rumour Has It by Topshop.

Wearing three new items today...blazer, trousers and boots. I'm so pleased with the blazer, the fabric and colour are stunning. I also own the matching trousers (suit addict) but decided to dress it down today with a pair of khaki trousers. I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of khaki pants for a while so was thrilled when it came to an end on a unexpected trip to Glassons. Also new in are the Cheap Monday boots, for which I can now say are incredibly comfortable. Love them x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow I love this blazer! Looks great with your cropped hair x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy, I'm in love with the print so much so that I've got the trousers as well...Can't wait to rock it as a suit x

      Delete