OOTD: cosmic.

9:54:00 AM





Blazer See by Chloe/ Disco Pants American Apparel/ Shirt ASOS/ Shoes  Jeffrey Campbell Lita/ Glasses Missoni/ Lips Innocent by Topshop.

This cropped shirt from ASOS is definitely one of my favourite recent purchases as here I am wearing it again. This time I paired it with disco pants and a longline blazer for just a peek of midriff, adding an unexpected element to the look. As the outfit is predominantly black I livened it up with my cosmic Litas, which are the JCs I'm loving the most at the moment. I think the print and colour combination is literally 'out of this world.' To finish off, I matched my glasses and lips to the pale pink x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such an interesting outfit, but I love it. A new take on the androgyny look- trousers with a skirt layered on top. Fab xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, the skirt part is actually attached to the jacket, but it is detachable x

      Delete